Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The operation can’t be completed because one or more required items can’t be found. (Error code -43)

I'm working on FCPX 10.2.1 (OSX-Yosemite) -I've been editing off an external LaCie hard drive. When I was working it got accidentally ejected. Then each time I tried to use it after a message popped up that said "OS X can't repair the disc. Back up the disk and reformat as soon as you can" I was able to back everything up on a different hard drive except my actual FCPX project (all the video, etc., just not the actual project). When I do it says "The operation can’t be completed because one or more required items can’t be found. (Error code -43)" All the other files have been copied over. I'm not sure how to save it so I can reformat my drive. Help!

MacBook Pro

Posted on Jul 30, 2015 6:22 AM

3 replies

The operation can’t be completed because one or more required items can’t be found. (Error code -43)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.