Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

This concerns me indefinitely

While editing a photo on my 6 P. in IG a random audio began playing on my phone. My instant reaction was just to turn it down because its 7am around the time it happened and didn't want to wake anyone. The audio didn't turn down no matter how many times I hit the decrease volume button. To me i thought maybe it was a bug in instagram and I was listening to someones video but as it continued someone started talking. The voices were recognizable and between two people was a conversation that had yesterday... I realized it was my own voice and my manager talking to eachother, which couldn't be a possible recording as I am never on my phone at work. It sorta struck me the wrong way so I searched every app on my phone that could record but found nothing. Not sure whether or not I've been hacked and someones screwing with me or this is a bigger problem??

If anyone has a story or problem like this please explain.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 30, 2015 7:54 AM

4 replies

Jul 30, 2015 8:04 AM in response to FOOKUDA

it would not be logical for a "hacker" to poltergeist you like that hackers look for info they can get money from exploiting the last thing they want is to you notice they are there, and if a hacker say access your contact data it does not work that way that your phone show the data they hack

if the phone has not been jailbroken I would not worry too much about h@x0rz

This concerns me indefinitely

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.