Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trying to organise my music by genre and comments and iTunes keeps changing my genre and deleting my comments.

Trying to organize my music iTunes playlists but iTunes keeps changing all my info such as comments and and genre.

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2012)

Posted on Jul 30, 2015 8:51 AM

4 replies

Jul 31, 2015 1:01 PM in response to richard grant

HI Richard I've recently updated to the latest iTunes but it was doing this well before I did the updates. I don't use iTunes Match or apple music and I only use iCloud for my backups. I use a program called mixed in key to find a songs key. Then I put in comments a little note like good tune or bad tune. I also star rate it so I can find them easily on my cd decks. I go back to the tune a week later click on it and my comments are gone. It's driving me mad! Thank you for replying many thanks lee

Trying to organise my music by genre and comments and iTunes keeps changing my genre and deleting my comments.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.