Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I downloaded Windows 10 yesterday

I downloaded Windows 10 yesterday & now iPhone will not sync with iTunes. Was able to sync my ipad but iTunes comes back with "iPhone lost connection with ituenes. Can anyone help?

iPhone 5, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 30, 2015 8:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2015 12:09 PM

Here are a couple of other threads where people are having similar problems. The first link does have a user that seems to have a fix but it was on a pre-release version so no idea if it will help you. Seems like Apple may need to do fix to be compatible on Win10 although it doesn't appear to affect all users. I can only imagine the outcry today if everyone was experiencing the same issue.

iTunes problem on Windows 10

iTunes with Windows 10 install error

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 30, 2015 12:09 PM in response to Ibesnoopy3

Here are a couple of other threads where people are having similar problems. The first link does have a user that seems to have a fix but it was on a pre-release version so no idea if it will help you. Seems like Apple may need to do fix to be compatible on Win10 although it doesn't appear to affect all users. I can only imagine the outcry today if everyone was experiencing the same issue.

iTunes problem on Windows 10

iTunes with Windows 10 install error

I downloaded Windows 10 yesterday

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.