Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My macbook air startup disk is full and I want to delete some old emails/photos etc but these keep coming back onto the computer fro micloud. I have things saved on another desk top so I just want to clear things on my Macbook.

My macbook air startup disk is full and I want to delete some old emails/photos etc but these keep coming back onto the computer (presumably from iCloud) even after I delete them from the trash. I have things saved on another desk top so I just want to clear things on my Macbook so I can use it again. I have quite a few devices which use the same Apple account. I would like most of the data to be stored on my iMac and in the Cloud, but not on every device. Thanks!

MacBook Air, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Jul 30, 2015 10:15 AM

There are no replies.

My macbook air startup disk is full and I want to delete some old emails/photos etc but these keep coming back onto the computer fro micloud. I have things saved on another desk top so I just want to clear things on my Macbook.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.