Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i locked my icloud,and the ihone also

i locked my icloud.and ofcourse i had find my iphone on.and after a few attemps ,i receive ,that for security reason this iphone is locked.i have the invoice of purchase this iphone,but apple still think that is not enough.can anyone help me.thank you

iPhone 6

Posted on Jul 30, 2015 9:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2015 1:06 PM

That is not enough if Apple says it is not enough. If it is locked with YOUR Apple ID, and not someone else's Apple ID, contact Apple's account security team and they can help you recover your Apple ID password: Apple ID: Contacting Apple for help with Apple ID account security

If it is someone else's Apple ID only they can unlock it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 30, 2015 1:06 PM in response to barbu fromparalimni

That is not enough if Apple says it is not enough. If it is locked with YOUR Apple ID, and not someone else's Apple ID, contact Apple's account security team and they can help you recover your Apple ID password: Apple ID: Contacting Apple for help with Apple ID account security

If it is someone else's Apple ID only they can unlock it.

i locked my icloud,and the ihone also

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.