Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i cloud movie download to i pad

hi there,

if i download a purchased movie in my videos app on i pad how long does it stay downloaded for or is at then always stored on the i pad?

i won't have an internet connection tomorrow but would like to watch a film i have bought. and then afterwards how do i undownload it to save memory and send back to the cloud.

best regards,

ant

iPad Air

Posted on Jul 30, 2015 10:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2015 9:53 AM

Hello Ant Deal,

Purchased and downloaded (not rented) content will remain on your device until it is removed. You can delete content off your device at any time, and so long as that content is still available in the iTunes Store, you can usually redownload it again at a later time (depending on the content type). For more information, you may find the following articles helpful:

Delete music, movies, podcasts, and other content from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch - Apple Support

Download past purchases from iTunes - Apple Support

Cheers

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 1, 2015 9:53 AM in response to Ant Deal

Hello Ant Deal,

Purchased and downloaded (not rented) content will remain on your device until it is removed. You can delete content off your device at any time, and so long as that content is still available in the iTunes Store, you can usually redownload it again at a later time (depending on the content type). For more information, you may find the following articles helpful:

Delete music, movies, podcasts, and other content from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch - Apple Support

Download past purchases from iTunes - Apple Support

Cheers

i cloud movie download to i pad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.