Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find books by purchase date

I have a fairly large library of books, and I developed a system to keep track of books. As new books were purchased, they appeared on top of my Library View with a New banner over the cover. As I read them, I would file the books by author. In this manner I could always find things. Recently, iBooks has begun to create groups for me. When I purchase a book, I am never quite sure where it goes now. This is further complicated when I buy something before release. On the release date it downloads and I get a notification. However, I don't always know where it is. These automatic groups are created by Author(s). This means authors like Patterson and Cussler are in multiple groups, due to different writing partners. When I buy the book, I do not record everything and therefore I am having a hard time finding the books. Is there a way to organize a book view by purchase date? Alternatively, is there a view for New, Unread books?

iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jul 30, 2015 9:53 AM

1 reply

Find books by purchase date

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.