Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery Doctor HD App does not show up in the Apps Store is there an issue with it?

Does anyone know why the Battery Doctor HD App was removed from the Apps Store? The Battery Doctor App for iPhone is still showing...anyone know?

iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 30, 2015 12:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2015 12:16 PM

I think its removed by the owner itself. Maybe he/she thought that their not earning from it or thought that it wasn't good enough. Well I'm not really sure myself but this could be the reasons.

10 replies

Jul 31, 2015 2:49 PM in response to Sinncerre

Sinncerre wrote:

I actually like this app it seems to be well received by folks and even CNET... It's a bit different than the other battery apps because it actually seems to free memory from the cache, that is one of the most helpful aspects. I could begin with 7.9 GBs and then after running app up to 8.1Gbs. So it's been pretty helpful in that respect.

Battery Doctor is a useless app that uses battery itself, provides no benefit, and makes battery management harder than it needs to be. Without it you charge the battery when you want to, leave it connected as long as you want to (like overnight) and don't even have to think about the battery. The iPhone's built in battery management is very sophisticated, and Battery Doctor interferes with it. I don't think that freeing 200 MB of cache is worth the trouble of putting up with its drain on system resources and memory.

May 7, 2016 10:43 AM in response to bobseufert

TThe battery doctor app by ks mobile has been removed from the App Store and idk why? Does anybody know why? It's also no longer on there website listed as for iOS. There are now tons of copies on the App Store anyway but it's not the same and the copies are from China, so probably covered in adware. Anybody know of a good battery booster app for iPhone/iPad iOS 9.3.1?

May 7, 2016 11:17 AM in response to tgyi18

See my post above (Link to this post)

Battery Doctor was a fraud; it provided no meaningful information, apparently used non-approved APIs, and frequently the information was not only not meaningful, it was actively wrong. You will find a lot of complaints about it in the forum. There are no battery apps in the App Store that do any more than the built-in battery app in Settings/Battery.

May 7, 2016 11:22 AM in response to Lawrence Finch

You are talking about the battery doctor app by ks mobile right? Cause the other battery doctor the others are talking about on here was a fraud yes. If u have that kind of proof that they are a fraud then report it to the FTC, and your local attorney general office and if your right u might get featured a episode of #AmericanGreedTV

Battery Doctor HD App does not show up in the Apps Store is there an issue with it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.