Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Good afternoon, how can I fix the error that occurs in my 4S model A1387 which has been stuck in the block start, I wonder if you could send it to somewhere outside my country to fix or see the possibility of trading him, despite having no guarantee

Good afternoon, how can I fix the error that occurs in my 4S model A1387 which has been stuck in the block start, I live in Venezuela and do not get as repair'm not in the economic capacity to acquire a new one by the country situation , I wonder if you could send it to somewhere outside my country to fix or see the possibility of trading him, despite having no guarantee, because what I have about 3 years ago, I really did not want to lose my device; first of all, Thanks ...

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jul 30, 2015 12:12 PM

There are no replies.

Good afternoon, how can I fix the error that occurs in my 4S model A1387 which has been stuck in the block start, I wonder if you could send it to somewhere outside my country to fix or see the possibility of trading him, despite having no guarantee

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.