Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone is not recognized by my computer at all, but my partners iPhone is recognized fine?

I recently had my iPhone 5S stolen and got a replacement, I have tried numerous times to connect the iPhone to my computer but nothing happens as if my computer doesn't realise anything is connected. I have connected my partners iPhone to my computer and everything is fine and works well, the same with my friends.
I have the latest software both on my iPhone, iTunes and computer.
I have tried to reinstall iTunes. l

All the discussions seem to say to redownload etc, but I don't see the point as everything works fine on other iPhone's it just seems to be mine?

Please help as i'm going on holiday in a week and can't live on the plane journey without music!!

Thanks, Jessie from Manchester, UK

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 30, 2015 12:29 PM

1 reply

Aug 1, 2015 12:23 PM in response to jessiedhal

Hello jessiedhal,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

As I see from your post your replacement iPhone is not being recognized by iTunes on your Windows PC. I definitely understand how this could be a frustrating issue, so in order to get it resolved please follow the steps in the link below.

iPhone, iPad, or iPod not recognized in iTunes for Windows - Apple Support

Have a great weekend.

My iPhone is not recognized by my computer at all, but my partners iPhone is recognized fine?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.