Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone stolen in another country

About a month ago I was robbed in South Africa and my iPhone 5 was taken. I'm back at home in NY now and have activated a new iPhone. The old phone was locked, but it had pictures of my credit cards and passport on it. The police there didn't really help except telling me to try and locate my device--which has been showing up as "offline" ever since. I went on iCloud and reported it as lost and (only now, I didn't think of it) changed my iCloud password. I also just chose "remotely erase all data." I wasn't sure if I should delete it from my list of devices/remove from iCloud--not really sure how that would affect someone's ability to look at my stuff? Anyway, I don't know if there are any other measures I should take. I don't want the phone back I'm just very nervous about the information in the pictures on it. I would appreciate any advice!

iPhone 5s

Posted on Jul 30, 2015 2:14 PM

There are no replies.

iPhone stolen in another country

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.