Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my phone sincronized with another phone's info

Hi there!!!

I have this mayor problem with my iPhone. A few days ago I installed iTunes in my dad's computer in order for him to download his pictures to his computer. After several attempst we weren't able to download the pictures. A few minutes ago I connected my own iPhone to the computer in order to try and download my pictures. The result was that all my dad's info sincronized with my own phone and I've lost all my personal info such as contacts, messages, whatsapp chats and everything. Can you please help get my info back??

I will really appreciate any comments.

Thanks in advanced.

iPhone 6, iOS 8

Posted on Jul 30, 2015 2:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2015 2:11 PM

wenmv wrote:

Hi there!!!

I have this mayor problem with my iPhone. A few days ago I installed iTunes in my dad's computer in order for him to download his pictures to his computer. After several attempst we weren't able to download the pictures. A few minutes ago I connected my own iPhone to the computer in order to try and download my pictures. The result was that all my dad's info sincronized with my own phone and I've lost all my personal info such as contacts, messages, whatsapp chats and everything. Can you please help get my info back??

Thanks in advanced.

You will have to restore the iTunes or iCloud backup from your computer, or from your iCloud backup. An iPhone can only sync with one computer. If you sync to a different computer your content will be replaced with the content from the most recently connected computer.

See also: How to use multiple iPods, iPads, or iPhones with one computer

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 30, 2015 2:11 PM in response to wenmv

wenmv wrote:

Hi there!!!

Thanks in advanced.

You will have to restore the iTunes or iCloud backup from your computer, or from your iCloud backup. An iPhone can only sync with one computer. If you sync to a different computer your content will be replaced with the content from the most recently connected computer.

See also: How to use multiple iPods, iPads, or iPhones with one computer

my phone sincronized with another phone's info

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.