Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can i use my iMac (21"5 Late 2012) as a monitor for my Playstation 4?

iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2012), OS X Yosemite (10.10.4)

Posted on Jul 30, 2015 2:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2015 2:53 PM

Sorry to tell you what you don't want to hear but unfortunately no. Please don't ask if I am sure or if there is any way, there is not.

Please read Apple's Use your iMac as a display with Target Display Mode - Apple Support. In it you will see the only way to use your 21.5" iMac as an external display to another device is to use it with another Thunderbolt equipped Mac, for example a MacBook Air, Mac Pro, iMac, etc...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 30, 2015 2:53 PM in response to st4r01

Sorry to tell you what you don't want to hear but unfortunately no. Please don't ask if I am sure or if there is any way, there is not.

Please read Apple's Use your iMac as a display with Target Display Mode - Apple Support. In it you will see the only way to use your 21.5" iMac as an external display to another device is to use it with another Thunderbolt equipped Mac, for example a MacBook Air, Mac Pro, iMac, etc...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.