Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

logo does not show up on podcast

I just started my podcast on iTunes using SoundCloud as my rss feed and website url. I made the logo to specs and it does not appear on the podcast. It is on each episode, but it is not on the main podcast page. Also when I drop the link to Facebook it has no logo either. Any help????

iPhone 4, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Jul 30, 2015 3:59 PM

5 replies

Jul 31, 2015 9:02 AM in response to Kookalas

Your image is at http://i1.sndcdn.com/avatars-000157693962-kuv8ri-original.jpg

Its dimensions are 2000 x 2000 px, which is within specification, but the file size is 2MB which is far too large. The file must be less than 500kB. The minimum size is 1400 x 1400px and you might as well stick to that as it's not going to be displayed any larger anyway. You should reformat it to reduce the dimensions and if necessary increase the compression to get the filesize down. Give the image a different filename, the replace the previous URL in the feed with the new one. It will take some days before it appears in the Store.

logo does not show up on podcast

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.