Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My voicemail speaker button is very difficult to activate and when I do turn it on it still mostly does not work. Is this a known software issue?

The speaker button in my voicemail mostly does not work, and it often takes many tabs for it to become highlighted. Is this a known software issue?

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 30, 2015 4:33 PM

3 replies

Jul 30, 2015 5:11 PM in response to Lawrence Finch

Thank you for your reply, here is some more details:

I open up voicemail

I tap on an individual voicemail

I tap on the speaker button to highlight it and sometimes it highlights immediately and sometimes it takes three times sometimes it takes 10 tabs sometimes it takes 16 taps.

Then when I hit the play button sometimes he plays immediately and sometimes it takes multiple tabs to get it to play.

Sometimes it puts it to speaker phone and sometimes it still doesn't go to speakerphone even know the speaker button is highlighted

Sometimes if I turn the speaker button off and on it works and sometimes it doesn't.

My voicemail speaker button is very difficult to activate and when I do turn it on it still mostly does not work. Is this a known software issue?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.