Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Artwork For Podcast Is Incorrect In The iTunes Store

Hello all,

I'm having problems with my podcast artwork. When I updated my podcast artwork from soundcloud. (Feed: http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:156562124/sounds.rss), the new image has not updated in the iTunes store. But the correct image shows up correctly in the Podcast App and Podcast section of a personal library only if someone subscribes to my podcast. Is there anything that needs to be corrected in my feed? Is the image I'm using the correct size and format? I've had this problem for weeks now and the admins in the soundcloud forums say that the iTunes store cache has yet to be updated which is why I'm having this problem. Looking for a second opinion. Thank you for your time.

-Gerald

Posted on Jul 30, 2015 3:21 PM

1 reply

Jul 30, 2015 11:26 PM in response to GerbearRadio

It can take quite some days for a new image to appear in the Store - though it shouldn't take weeks; and it's important that when you changed the image you changed it's filename. If you simply provided a new image with the same filename the Store, which caches the image, has no way of knowing that it's been updated. There isn't really much you can do if then filename was different except wait for the Store to catch up.

Artwork For Podcast Is Incorrect In The iTunes Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.