Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Downloaded movie on iPad but it isn't there?

I downloaded a movie from iTunes onto my ipad; it isn't there. Checked videos, photos, did spotlight search- nothing. When I go to my PC and jump on "Report a Problem" it shows up as a recent purchase (and I was charged for it), but doesn't show up in my iTunes on the PC either. I put in a "Report a Problem" but no one has gotten back to me, or restored anything. If I go to iTunes and search for the movie, it only says "Buy" or "Rent" instead of download. Was hoping to have a movie to watch on a long flight tomorrow! What should my next steps be? Thanks!

iPad 2, iOS 8.4, iTunes

Posted on Jul 30, 2015 6:41 PM

1 reply

Jul 30, 2015 11:09 PM in response to stonecat1214

If it's not in the Videos app on your iPad then does it show in the Purchased tab in the iTunes store app for downloading ? Or on your computer's iTunes does it show in the Purchased link under Quick Links on the right-hand side of the iTunes store homepage for downloading so that you can sync it to your iPad ?

If not then how long ago did you contact iTunes Support ? It can take them 48 hours to reply, if it's been longer than that then try contacting them again : http://reportaproblem.apple.com

Downloaded movie on iPad but it isn't there?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.