Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I believe my My Mac pro was stolen but I'm not positive and want to see the last location before I file a report. How can I get this since its been over 24 hours

I believe my My Mac pro was stolen but I'm not positive and want to see the last location before I file a report. How can I get this since its been over 24 hours

MacBook Pro

Posted on Jul 30, 2015 5:13 PM

3 replies

Jul 30, 2015 5:18 PM in response to Bsisson62

If you turned on System Preferences > iCloud > Find My Mac login to your iCloud account on another computer or on an iOS device that has the Find My Phone app installed, go to Find My Phone and if the MacBook Pro has been turned on and connected to the internet it should show its last position. If it has not been turned on and connected to the internet it will not show up.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.