Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how Can I display BPM and other fields on my playlist

Why Is iTunes making things less? I used to be able to Right click to tweak most things but now it seems many things are more difficult and not intuitive. Like Apple hired ex Microsoft designers and are listening to them. What happened to the three or less clicks or moves to get what you want done that apple used to be based on?

iMac (21.5-inch Mid 2010), OS X Yosemite (10.10.4)

Posted on Jul 30, 2015 10:41 PM

3 replies

Jul 30, 2015 11:00 PM in response to Themusicisbetterwithyou

Less Is not More with the new iTunes .... you can streamline all you like , but you don't have to take away certain features that those with large libraries love. Why can't you change order by artist, or album name or any field ...... its very constricting .... and very insulting to those who have been loyal iTunes users for years ( like OS X tiger years )

Jul 30, 2015 11:43 PM in response to Themusicisbetterwithyou

why can't you have the real CD or Album Cover/Liner notes available to match every album as close as possible the tactical and real life connection of purchasing music or digitizing a beloved catalog. You are Apple right? why aren't you champions of music enough to make it happen right. Not this Hackish attempt at music library management. Apple Execs can't possibly like it on there MAC ... and yes Mac users should come first ...unless you want to tell U2 different

Jul 31, 2015 4:52 AM in response to Themusicisbetterwithyou

You are Apple right?

No, this forum interface is provided so other users like you can provide help to each other. If you want Apple to "hear" you, send feedback using: http://www.apple.com/feedback/itunesapp.html

I suspect many of the things you mention are still there but their location has changed and you need to spend 10 minutes sitting back in a relaxed mode and explore the software.

Showing BPM in playlist - https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7133125

how Can I display BPM and other fields on my playlist

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.