Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Retrieve photos from dead iphone 6

Ok Community - you are my last hope.

Specs: iPhone 6 64GB Space Gray - less than 1yr old

Yesterday my iPhone 6 died. I was using it just fine, put it to sleep to go to a meeting, an hour later it wouldn't turn on. Battery was at least 60%.

I have tried:

- Hard restart (holding home/power button for 10,15,20, 25, secs)

- Charging then trying a restart

- Just letting it sit on a charge

- Waiting at Apple Store for 2hrs and having tech look at it for about an hour with no luck (the phone doesn't do anything, no symbols, flashes, nothing).

They gave me a replacement but my photos/data hadn't been auto backing up so the last thing I have is from April. My Great Aunt was just visiting for the first time in 20years and there are beautiful and precious moments of her and my daughter. Likely the only time I will have the two of them together. They are gone. What I need is some way to get the photos from the last two weeks back. So - have any of you had any luck doing this? Several Apple employees have told me the phone is dead and nothing can be saved.

I refused to believe it and I hope someone out there can help.

thank you!

iPhone 6

Posted on Jul 30, 2015 6:56 PM

There are no replies.

Retrieve photos from dead iphone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.