Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my computer doesnt recognize my iphone 4s

hi guys, im going insane. first of all i tried to update the itunes and it gaved me an error, i uninstalled and it gave me another error, it appears that the itunes cant start the apple mobile device, then i went to services and tried to start it manually and it gave me the 1053 error, i tried everything and without sucess. can anyone help me?

thanks

Posted on Jul 30, 2015 11:51 PM

4 replies

Jul 30, 2015 11:57 PM in response to 13ag

first of all i tried to update the itunes and it gaved me an error, i uninstalled and it gave me another error

If this is Windows based computer, restart your PC, then disable your anti virus software then download iTunes.'

Make sure your PC meets iTunes requirements for Windows:

• Windows 7 or later
  • 64-bit editions of Windows 7 and Windows 8 require the iTunes 64-bit installer; for more information, visit www.itunes.com/download
  • 400MB of available disk space
  • Screen reader support requires Window-Eyes 7.2 or later; for information about accessibility in iTunes, visit www.apple.com/accessibility
  • iTunes is now a 64-bit application on 64-bit versions of Windows 8 and 7. Some third-party visualizers may no longer be compatible with this version of iTunes. Please contact the developer for an updated visualizer that is compatible with iTunes 12.1 or later
  • Apple Music, Apple Music Radio, iTunes in the Cloud, and iTunes Match availability may vary by country

my computer doesnt recognize my iphone 4s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.