Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I recently added another iphone6 plus to my business plan. I do not want my own iPhone 6 plus to share any information with the other phone . Do not want to use my Apple ID to get ITunes , etc. for other phone. Can new user create another Apple ID ?

iinformation needed about 2nd account added.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 31, 2015 1:01 AM

1 reply

Jul 31, 2015 4:53 AM in response to DANTAZ

Yes, they can. However, if the phone belongs to you, you may want to be the one who sets up the new account. Also, be sure to keep your proof of purchase in the event that an employee using the phone tries to lock it to their Apple ID.

You se up the second Apple ID the same way as you did yours. You just need to use a different email address.

Set up an Apple ID in iTunes - Apple Support

I recently added another iphone6 plus to my business plan. I do not want my own iPhone 6 plus to share any information with the other phone . Do not want to use my Apple ID to get ITunes , etc. for other phone. Can new user create another Apple ID ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.