Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is the easiest way of distributing configuration profiles wirelessly from Windows?

My company will be distributing apps internally via the Enterprise Program but are predominantly Windows & Android users... only a handful of employees have apple products that are used for work and most of them operate remotely. I need to be able to distribute configuration profiles from a Windows machine without having the devices physically in my office. We have already put money in to signing up for licenses and don't wish to spend any more money on developing for such a small percentage of our users, so purchasing expensive MDM software is not an option.

This seems nice and easy with Apple Configurator, but that's not available on Windows... so what are our options?

Thanks.

Windows 7

Posted on Jul 31, 2015 3:06 AM

There are no replies.

What is the easiest way of distributing configuration profiles wirelessly from Windows?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.