Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I accidentally dropped my Macbook from my bed. It starts up okay, and the display and all applications are working.. But on the left side of my computer there is an weird noise.. It sounds like something is stuck, or hitting something inside. Help?

Hi guys,

So I dropped my laptop and everything is working fine except for this odd noise on the left sound of my computer. It sounds like a creaking, or something hitting something inside of the computer. I dont know what to do, should I be worried? Please help.

Thank you

MacBook Air, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Jul 31, 2015 12:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2015 12:30 AM

All you can do is take it to your local Apple Store or Premium re-seller for an assessment. They should not charge but you will need to make an appointment.

1 reply

I accidentally dropped my Macbook from my bed. It starts up okay, and the display and all applications are working.. But on the left side of my computer there is an weird noise.. It sounds like something is stuck, or hitting something inside. Help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.