Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Intermittent issue with IPhone 6 - voice mail messages erased, phone not working, can't group message, No Service signal or "searching" and then suddenly it works. If I go to Apple store, will I need to first download my photos to a computer?

I tried hard reset, I took it to the subscriber store and they checked settings, I switched sim cards out and it worked on another phone. The service is in and out and it doesn't matter if I'm at home with wifi connection or not.

total storage 5GB, Available 583 MB; latest upgrade to OS

If I go to the apple store, and they give me a new phone, will they be able to transfer my photos?

iPhone 6 Plus

Posted on Jul 31, 2015 5:28 AM

There are no replies.

Intermittent issue with IPhone 6 - voice mail messages erased, phone not working, can't group message, No Service signal or "searching" and then suddenly it works. If I go to Apple store, will I need to first download my photos to a computer?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.