Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone 6 could not activate caused can not contact with server ?? please help me

My ip 6 could not contact to server and I could not do anything now?

iPhone 6

Posted on Jul 31, 2015 6:33 AM

1 reply

Jul 31, 2015 6:38 AM in response to tanaus2014

4 possible causes for that error message:

1] Activation server is actually down. Very rare occurrence, and of short duration when it

does happen. Solution - try again.

2] Your firewall and/or antivirus software are preventing the necessary connection. Solution -

temporarily disable your firewall and/or antivirus software until the activation completes.

3] computer being used for activation has been used to jailbreak an iOS device in the past.

Solution - use a different computer.

4] iPhone has been jailbroken. Your favorite search engine may provide some direction, but jailbreaks often prevent

activations/updates from succeeding. Per Terms of Use for this forum, discussion of jailbroken iPhones is

prohibited.

If this is not what you are experiencing, post the exact complete text of the error message you are

receiving so someone may offer a solution.

my iphone 6 could not activate caused can not contact with server ?? please help me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.