Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have turned off iTunes match but can still see my entire library on my phone????

I have turned off iTunes match as it used all of my data before I was even a third way through the month. I thought this meant I would only see the songs on my phone but I can still see everything and all songs from my library are still playing.

Can anyone help?

Thank you

iPhone 5s

Posted on Jul 31, 2015 8:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2015 6:08 PM

Hello,

On your iPhone, go to Settings>Music and turn off iCloud Music Library. If your iCloud music still shows up, sign out of your iTunes account using your Apple ID. Then power off the phone for a few minutes. Upon powering up the iPhone, sign back into your iTunes account and leave the iCloud Music Library switch in Settongs>Music in the off position. That should correct the problem.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 31, 2015 6:08 PM in response to Tracy3010

Hello,

On your iPhone, go to Settings>Music and turn off iCloud Music Library. If your iCloud music still shows up, sign out of your iTunes account using your Apple ID. Then power off the phone for a few minutes. Upon powering up the iPhone, sign back into your iTunes account and leave the iCloud Music Library switch in Settongs>Music in the off position. That should correct the problem.

Aug 1, 2015 1:20 AM in response to Tracy3010

Hi again,

That should of resolved the problem. I noticed you made reference to your data being consumed which leads me to believe that numerous tracks may of mistakenly streamed to your device. Before you proceed further, I suggest you troubleshoot this by exploring what may of been downloaded by going into Settings>Usage >Manage Storage>Music, and see what's locally stored. Also, put your phone in "Airplane" mode and see what appears. I'm suggesting these items as alternatives to having to Reset your device.

I have turned off iTunes match but can still see my entire library on my phone????

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.