Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cant redownload my purchased audiobook on my new phone! I have been charged and it even says" you have already purchesed this item" but when i go to phuchesed iteams, there is no audiobook section! Pleassssse help

SO i have bought an audiobook on my old phone, and after a while i changed mt phone and i was trying to redownload my purcheased audiobook but, i couldnt find it anywhere, i tried purchesing it again but it says " its already purchased" so i cant find it and i really need help in redownloading or finding it

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jul 31, 2015 7:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2015 8:24 AM

Audiobooks (and tones) are a one-time only download, you will be charged to redownload it. Do you have a copy of it in the Books (or Audiobooks if using an up-to-date Mac) section of your computer's iTunes library or backup of your downloads/library so that you can sync it to your new phone ? If not then you could try contacting iTunes Support and see if they will grant you a redownload : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/

If not already doing so you should be keeping and maintaining a backup copy of all your downloads, any item (app, music album etc) could be removed from the store by the rights-holder at any time.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 31, 2015 8:24 AM in response to Mohdal-ameri

Audiobooks (and tones) are a one-time only download, you will be charged to redownload it. Do you have a copy of it in the Books (or Audiobooks if using an up-to-date Mac) section of your computer's iTunes library or backup of your downloads/library so that you can sync it to your new phone ? If not then you could try contacting iTunes Support and see if they will grant you a redownload : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/

If not already doing so you should be keeping and maintaining a backup copy of all your downloads, any item (app, music album etc) could be removed from the store by the rights-holder at any time.

I cant redownload my purchased audiobook on my new phone! I have been charged and it even says" you have already purchesed this item" but when i go to phuchesed iteams, there is no audiobook section! Pleassssse help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.