Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does my messages gets delivered to but cannot be seen by whoevers receiving it ?

Im using an Iphone 5 with the version 8.4. Sometimes when i send imessages to one specific person i get the report as the messages are delivered but that specific person cannot see the messages, thus I wait for her reply and shes waiting for my reply. So we end up waiting for each others messages. This doesnt happen all the time but it does happen everyday for like 3 or 4 imessages.

i tried deleting the conversation but it did not help.

iPhone 5, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 31, 2015 7:37 AM

1 reply

Aug 2, 2015 6:57 AM in response to jhonnyfromcolombo

Hi jhonnyfromcolombo,

Thanks for contributing to the Apple Support Communities.

It appears that sometimes when you send an iMessage to a contact, they don't receive the message.

Deleting the conversation was a good step. Since it didn't help, try the other troubleshooting steps in If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

You may also want to send these troubleshooting steps to the person who isn't receiving the messages.

All the best.

Why does my messages gets delivered to but cannot be seen by whoevers receiving it ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.