Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Repair iCloud for Windows to use iCloud with outlook

Have just upgraded to Windows 10 and iCloud no longer syncs with Outlook (2016). Been through the loop, tried everything on the forums - reinstalled old versions of iCloud, reinstalled Office, deleted registries, run repairs etc but every time I get the same message - 'Repair iCloud for Windows to use iCloud with outlook'. Run out of ideas of what to try next - help??

iPad Air 2 WiFi, Cellular, Windows 8, windows 10

Posted on Jul 31, 2015 10:06 AM

7 replies

Jul 31, 2015 1:09 PM in response to KiltedTim

Thanks KiltedTim - I can virtually hear your sigh of despair as you type your email. I'm not being impatient I'm just asking whether anyone has a solution. Windows 10 and Office 2016 have been on beta release for a number of months, tested by thousands of techies - with respect I really don't think syncing between a Windows PC and an iPhone qualifies as the bleeding edge of technology, it's core functionality. It's likely that someone much better qualified than myself has come across the issue and hopefully has a solution but then again I may be wrong.....

Jul 31, 2015 1:20 PM in response to JH6

Show me where Apple states that the current version of iTunes is compatible with Windows 10... Regardless of how long it's been in beta, nobody told you that iTunes was compatible with Widows 10. If someone did, then go talk to them. Or go talk to Microsoft about it. Either way, Outlook 2016 for Windows is still in beta. It is not supported either at this time.

As I said... the bleeding edge. Be prepared for more than a few paper cuts.

Repair iCloud for Windows to use iCloud with outlook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.