Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wifi/Internet issues

This morning my ipad connected to wifi and internet fine but this evening I am unable to connect to the internet - ipad still connects to network. Laptop connects to wifi and internet fine. I've restarted the ipad, forgotten the network and logged back into the network as well as restored the network settings for the ipad - alas, it still will not connect to the internet.

What else can I do here?

Thank you

iPad Mini

Posted on Jul 31, 2015 10:14 AM

2 replies

Aug 2, 2015 8:23 AM in response to bclagg

Hello bclagg,

It's certainly odd that your iPad still cannot connect to the internet, regardless of the troubleshooting steps that you've performed thus far. At this point, there are only a few steps that may help restore your iPad's connectivity.

• Try connecting to a Wi-Fi network in a different location. If your device can connect, you’ll need to get help with your Wi-Fi network. If it can’t connect to any Wi-Fi networks, contact Apple.
  • Update your Wi-Fi router with the latest firmware and make sure the router supports your Apple product. For more information, contact the manufacturer of your router.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

Sincerely

All my best

Wifi/Internet issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.