Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a iPad 2 With oís 8.4 and when I try to open my mail it only comes out a white page With some blue icons from the mail page but it doesnot show my mail it takes me right back to desktop

I Have a iPad 2 With oís 8.4 and i cant open my mail. i press the mail icon and only a white page comes up and it shuts down After 5 sec. and it takes me to the desktop .. Everything else works fine . Pelase help.

iPad 2, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 31, 2015 12:41 PM

1 reply

Aug 2, 2015 10:09 AM in response to Esmi_83

Hello Esmi_83,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that when you try to open Mail on your iPad, you only see a white screen for a few seconds and then the app closes back to your Home screen. To troubleshoot this situation, there are two different steps I would recommend.

First, use the information in the attached article below to force Mail to close completely.

Force an app to close in iOS - Apple Support

After Mail is closed, use the instructions in the next attached article to restart your iPhone.

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Once your iPhone has been turned back on, open Mail and test the application.

Have a great day

I have a iPad 2 With oís 8.4 and when I try to open my mail it only comes out a white page With some blue icons from the mail page but it doesnot show my mail it takes me right back to desktop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.