Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Vocal with Backing Track Playback set up question

Using the MainStage Template Live Vocal with one Backing Track, I am having issues. With one song in my concert, everything works as expected, however when I attempt to add another song (Patch), MainStage loads the same new song file into ALL of the other patches Playback Plugin player. I want to be able to have a list of different songs in each Playback Plugin to sing. I must be missing something simple here, but am currently stuck. Thanks!

MainStage, OS X Yosemite (10.10.4)

Posted on Jul 31, 2015 12:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 6, 2015 5:16 AM

Try this:

1. Create Sets for each songs (You can just duplicate the 1st one)
  2. Then add the song file to the playback plug for each set
  3. Within each set, you can have multiple keyboard patches that you can change while the playback plug plays (Since its at set level).

You can change sets by mapping a button and assigning it to a controller. Patch changes also work for this.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 6, 2015 5:16 AM in response to digitaldennis

Try this:

1. Create Sets for each songs (You can just duplicate the 1st one)
  2. Then add the song file to the playback plug for each set
  3. Within each set, you can have multiple keyboard patches that you can change while the playback plug plays (Since its at set level).

You can change sets by mapping a button and assigning it to a controller. Patch changes also work for this.

Vocal with Backing Track Playback set up question

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.