Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Having trouble changing my card details for my Apple ID.

Hello all,

I've been trying to change my card details for my Apple ID however I can only get as far as 'view my apple ID', I click on this and it brings up a loading page then just throws me out to the previous page. When I click on it again it doesn't even load. I have tried logging out of my Apple ID and logging back in, I have tried turning my phone off and on again and I have tried holding the lock and home screen buttons together to quick reset. Nothing has worked and I have no idea what else to try. If someone could help I'd be very grateful!

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jul 31, 2015 11:59 AM

3 replies

Aug 4, 2015 5:13 AM in response to judysings

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to try and help me.

No the problem I have isn't to do with my address book. I'm trying to change my debit card details as my card has expired meaning I can no longer download apps etc until I have changed the details on my apple ID. However i can't get any further than 'view my apple ID'.

Sorry if my question wasn't very clear.

Thanks anyway 🙂

Georgia

Aug 4, 2015 6:46 AM in response to Georgia Graham

Hi Georgia,

Thanks for clarifying the question for me. The link below will walk you through the steps of updating your billing information for the things you purchase from Apple. You can do this on your iPhone, or through the iTunes application on your Mac or PC.

Make sure the name on your debit card and the billing address match what is on your bank statement. You will be asked to enter your debit card expiration date and the security code on the back of the card every time you open this document. Be sure to click Done to finish updating the information on the screen.

Change or remove your Apple ID payment information in the iTunes Store - Apple Support
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201266

Georgia, if the information I've provided here does not help you, perhaps one of the folks on our iTunes Store support team can help. With your permission, they will be able to access your account and answer any specific questions regarding payment methods.

Contact iTunes Store Support
iTunes - Contact Us - Apple Support

Have a great day!

Having trouble changing my card details for my Apple ID.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.