Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sometimes my phone won't connect to wifi and now my phone won't to the app store?

Lately I've had problems connecting to my wifi at home. I've switched the airplane mode on for awhile and then turned it off to make my connection. Yesterday July 30, 2015 my phone kept giving me an error message, cannot connect to the app store. I did a soft reset a couple of times yesterday and it finally worked. Here we are on the 31st and it won't connect again. Any ideas?

iPhone 5, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 31, 2015 11:17 AM

1 reply

Aug 2, 2015 9:20 AM in response to Spurs_r_1_4_me

Greetings Spurs_r_1_4_me,

It sounds as though your iPhone is having difficulty connecting to Wi-Fi, a frustrating issue to be sure. Let's see if we can get you up and running again. I would suggest that you troubleshoot using the steps in this article - If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Be well.

Sometimes my phone won't connect to wifi and now my phone won't to the app store?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.