Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes 12 Get Album Artwork Cannot find the Artwork although it's worded correctly and can find it in the iTunes Store

iTunes 12 Get Album Artwork Cannot find the Artwork although it's worded correctly and can find it in the iTunes Store yet if i right click it can find it in the iTunes Store and it shows the artwork there yet it keeps telling me it can not find the artwork requested and it is worded the same as in the iTunes Store so as in old versions it should find the artwork It sometimes works for some random artist but not for all

wondering if anyone else have the same problem

Also sorry for poor Grammar

iTunes 12.2.1.16

System Information:

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.150525-0603)

Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

System Manufacturer: System manufacturer

System Model: System Product Name

BIOS: BIOS Date: 06/18/12 18:45:58 Ver: 20.02

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3820 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.6GHz

Memory: 16384MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 16326MB RAM

Page File: 5546MB used, 27102MB available

Windows Dir: C:\Windows

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

DX Setup Parameters: Not found

User DPI Setting: Using System DPI

System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)

DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled

DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 64bit Unicode

Posted on Jul 31, 2015 12:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2015 1:19 PM

This has been reported multiple times, and the point at which these started suggests that it is associated with introduction of the Apple Music service. Other users have suggested that problem specifically affects recent releases - is this what you're seeing? I would assume that Apple are aware of the issue, but it may nonetheless be worth submitting an issue using Apple's iTunes feedback page.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 31, 2015 1:19 PM in response to AlisMAC

This has been reported multiple times, and the point at which these started suggests that it is associated with introduction of the Apple Music service. Other users have suggested that problem specifically affects recent releases - is this what you're seeing? I would assume that Apple are aware of the issue, but it may nonetheless be worth submitting an issue using Apple's iTunes feedback page.

iTunes 12 Get Album Artwork Cannot find the Artwork although it's worded correctly and can find it in the iTunes Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.