Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Productivity app has stolen my Safari and has now dissaperared. I phone 5s

II was shuffling apps about when "productivity" folder took my Safari icon. "productivity" has now disappeared from the 'phone?? Can anyone help?

iPhone 5, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 31, 2015 11:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2015 11:55 AM

Did you look on other pages for your folder? Try a spotlight search for safari. It can't be deleted so it is somewhere. Check to see if you have any restrictions turned on. You can always go to settings, general, reset, reset home screen layout.

2 replies

Jul 31, 2015 12:38 PM in response to kb1951

That was the unusual thing, the "productivity" folder was not visible on any page therefor I could not enter it to retrieve my App. Also , the folder "productivity" was not in the list on the "settings" Tab. Where did it come from?? The Spotlight search did find and open Safari but did not help locate the App. I eventually got it back by taking the iTunes Store App and placing it in a folder called "lifestyle" Which came up when I tried to superimpose itunes store on top of another App. Once I put it in the "lifestyle App I took it back out and "Safari" has magically re appeared in its slot on the page. Still confused and I resolved this more by luck than good judgement. Thank you for your helpful suggestions kb1951.

Productivity app has stolen my Safari and has now dissaperared. I phone 5s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.