Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

250 out 3000 photos went to iCloud?

I turned on iCloud photo backup via my iphone. Only 250 out of approximately 3000 photos are now available. How do I put all of my photos in the cloud?

The photos that uploaded are a mixture of years and I never used photo stream before.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 31, 2015 12:28 PM

1 reply

Aug 2, 2015 9:38 AM in response to EDGAR1983

Greetings EDGAR1983,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

From your question, it sounds like you enabled iCloud Photo Library and only a portion of your photos has uploaded. This could happen because of the network or size of the library. In this situation, I would recommend reading over the attached article for more information on this process.

iCloud Photo Library FAQ - Apple Support

When do photos and videos upload to iCloud Photo Library?

When you turn on iCloud Photo Library on your iOS device or Mac, your photos and videos will upload after you connect to the Internet with Wi-Fi and your battery is charged. You can see the status and pause the upload for one day when you follow these steps:

• On your iOS device, tap Settings > iCloud > Photos.
  • On your Mac, click Photos > Preferences > iCloud.

Depending on your Internet connection speed, the time it takes for your photos and videos to appear on the Photos app on iCloud and all of your devices might vary. Make sure you turn on iCloud Photo Library on each device.

The iCloud Photo app allows you to upload JPEG photos that are less than 16GB in size.

Cheers

250 out 3000 photos went to iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.