Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Which Mac to Run DVD Studio Pro?

I need to get DVD Studio Pro up and running again but Ive upgraded all my macs to current versions which wont run it. So Im going to have to go back and buy an old mac just for this program. Yay.

So my question is, what is the highest performing or most current Mac I can get that will still run the most current version of DVD Studio Pro?

Side note: Ive recently joined up with an independant film studio and in addition to online digital releases we are also producing DVDs of our films (because most people still somehow prefer buying DVDs to other options). So in talking to many of the major DVD production companies I find out that they are still using DVD Studio Pro for all their DVD authoring services. I was surprised but they say its still the best option for DVD Authoring. Anyway, rather than paying them an arm and a leg for this service, we are just going to do it ourselves.

Posted on Jul 31, 2015 2:31 PM

5 replies

Which Mac to Run DVD Studio Pro?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.