Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My new Iphone 5s, i have put autolock after a minute. Whenever i get a notification,it turns the screen on and wont go off unless i press the power bottom.i put all notifications off and still the same problem,screen just turns on.please help.

HEllo,

i bought a new iphone 5s. I have put the autolock for 1 minute. now i realized that whenever i get a notification from any app or massage or call, the screen turns on and wont go off unless i press the power bottom again. I then put all notifications off, and realized that it just turns screen on with no notification and doesnt go off again. knowing that, i have the latest system update. Please help.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 31, 2015 3:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2015 3:20 PM

Try resetting your device. Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

3 replies

My new Iphone 5s, i have put autolock after a minute. Whenever i get a notification,it turns the screen on and wont go off unless i press the power bottom.i put all notifications off and still the same problem,screen just turns on.please help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.