Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I didn't receive reset email.

Hi , I have a question about iCloud account . Recently I forgot my security code on my iPhone 4, I gave a restore in iTunes. After the restore, he asked me iCloud account , I shoved it says it is disabled. I tried to reset my password but it seems that I can not e-mail password reset . What can I do in this case ! ?

iPhone 4, iOS 8.0.2

Posted on Jul 31, 2015 3:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2015 3:29 PM

If it was the login passcode on your phone rather than the Apple ID password, the following has instructions: If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

If it was the Apple ID password and you didn't receive a reset email, the following may help: If you didn't receive your verification or reset email - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 31, 2015 3:29 PM in response to Edward9911

If it was the login passcode on your phone rather than the Apple ID password, the following has instructions: If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

If it was the Apple ID password and you didn't receive a reset email, the following may help: If you didn't receive your verification or reset email - Apple Support

I didn't receive reset email.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.