Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

when I unplug my headphones no sound is coming out

Ipad 4 air when I unplug my headphones no sound is coming out .. It gets fixed after restarting but its annoying to start everytime and close my apps ..I also tried all solutions posted here and other troubleshooting sites still nothing works .. It started after I upgraded to ios7 i think. Can anyone help ?

P.S: when I try going to settings/sounds the sound works when I scroll

iPad Air, iOS 8.4, null

Posted on Jul 31, 2015 3:08 PM

4 replies

Jul 31, 2015 3:24 PM in response to mennatullah

mennatullah wrote:

..I also tried all solutions posted here and other troubleshooting sites still nothing works ..

Since you have tried ALL SOLUTIONS your only choice now is to make an appointment at an Apple Store to have your device examined by a technician. Or contact Apple Support. Be sure to back up your device before taking or sending it to Apple.

Jul 31, 2015 3:32 PM in response to mennatullah

A bit off the cuff here, but have you tried Bluetooth wireless headphones yet? Those maintain an over-the-air streamed form of playback and don't use the physical headphone port. If your iDevice has a physical port problem, this can be a way around to not necessitate a repair. See if you have friends or family with a Bluetooth headset or earbuds that you can borrow, or head to an Apple Store and try one on your device before a possible repair.

when I unplug my headphones no sound is coming out

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.