Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I transfer my purchased album's digital booklet from iTunes to my iPhone 6 Plus with iOS 8.4?

I just purchased an album Between the Buried and Me - Coma Ecliptic and I would like to know how I can transfer the digital booklet from my iTunes to my iPhone 6 Plus with iOS 8.4?

I have looked everywhere in iTunes including trying to sync everything. I've checked throughout my phone on the iTunes app, Music app, and iBooks app and have not found anything. I've tried to look this up on Apple support and the link for syncing digital booklets appears to be down or not available.

Can someone give me some guidance with this? It would be much appreciated, thanks!

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 31, 2015 3:03 PM

3 replies

Aug 1, 2015 5:04 AM in response to Adrenelite

What sort of computer are you using ? On an up-to-date Mac you need to add the booklet PDF to the iBooks app (select/highlight it in your iTunes library ; control-click it ; 'show in Finder' on the popup ; and drag it from there into the Mac's iBooks app) and it should then show on the phone's Books tab for selecting and syncing to its iBooks app ; if it's a PC or an older Mac (OS X 10.8 or lower) then I think (as you say Apple's help page about it has disappeared) that you need to select/highlight the booklet in your library and do 'get-info' on it and change its type to 'Books' so that it moves into the Books section of your iTunes library - it should then show on the phone's Books tab for selecting and syncing to it.

Aug 2, 2015 7:11 AM in response to King_Penguin

Hi King_Penguin, thank you for your reply and apologies for the delayed response from me.

I followed the instructions that you gave for pc (Win 7 64bit), and I was able to view it in my books in itunes. For some reason however, whenever I select to have it synced to my iPhone, it still does not appear in my iBooks app after the fact. Is there another location it would be on my iPhone? Or am I not performing the correct actions in iTunes?

Again, thanks for your help with this matter.

How can I transfer my purchased album's digital booklet from iTunes to my iPhone 6 Plus with iOS 8.4?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.