Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I rearrange the icons on apple tv screen

How do I rearrange the icons on the apple tv screen so the ones used most are at the top?

Posted on Jul 31, 2015 3:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2015 3:29 PM

This feature is not currently available - you can only turn Apple TV app icons from being visible to not visible and vice-versa, via Settings.

I can't speculate on features going forward, but it has been strongly rumored for some time now that a new Apple TV is coming with far more performance inside, which will probably leverage new interface features. Time will tell.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 31, 2015 3:29 PM in response to Laksidemac

This feature is not currently available - you can only turn Apple TV app icons from being visible to not visible and vice-versa, via Settings.

I can't speculate on features going forward, but it has been strongly rumored for some time now that a new Apple TV is coming with far more performance inside, which will probably leverage new interface features. Time will tell.

How do I rearrange the icons on apple tv screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.