Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad doesn't want to turn on and keeps restarting continuously without showing the lock screen once plugged to electricity

My iPad doesn't want to turn on and keeps restarting continuously without showing the lock screen once plugged to electricity.

Once plugged to electricity, the apple logo appears the same way as if it's going to turn on and then instead of showing the lock screen, the apple logo doesn't disappear completely ( u can c it very weak through a black screen ) and then restarts and so on.

I can't connect it to iTunes since it doesn't want to turn on.

I have already tried to push on the power and home button together for some seconds but nothing happens.....

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 8.3, null

Posted on Jul 31, 2015 2:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2015 11:46 AM

Howdy Johanas,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

The troubleshooting suggestions in the article below should help you resolve the issue with your iPad displaying the Apple logo or a blank black screen when it turns on.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond or doesn't turn on - Apple Support

Cheers.

3 replies

My iPad doesn't want to turn on and keeps restarting continuously without showing the lock screen once plugged to electricity

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.