Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does anyone know how to delete an email that closes down your email page when you click on it.

I have received 2 emails that I cannot delete from my apple mail. Every time I click on the email it automatically shuts down the email page and a window pops up saying that mail was unexpectedly ended with 2 buttons to either see details or re-open the mail. Has anyone been able to get rid of a stuck email message?

iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2012), OS X Mavericks (10.9.2)

Posted on Jul 31, 2015 4:22 PM

1 reply

Aug 1, 2015 8:52 AM in response to 1Dino555

What happens if you control - click on the e-mail and then select delete?

If that doesn't work, do a backup.

Quit the application.

Go to Finder and select your user/home folder. With that Finder window as the front window, either select Finder/View/Show View options or go command - J. When the View options opens, check ’Show Library Folder’. That should make your user library folder visible in your user/home folder. Select Library/Mail/V2, select the proper mailbox and try to delete the e-mails there.

Does anyone know how to delete an email that closes down your email page when you click on it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.