Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Samsung U28D590 Mac Pro + Windows 10

Hello all,

I have upgraded to windows 10, however with the combination of the Samsung U28D590 and my MacPro, booting into windows leaves a blank screen. Booting into parallels works as planned. I have not installed the boot camp drivers, but I do know that there are many threads about this monitor acting wonky with a mini display port to display port adapter. Sometimes I cannot get my mac pro to wake and show the screen, and I have to fiddle with the monitor, powering t off and on for the screen to come on, but with Win10, I get no screen from a regular boot cycle.

Do you think its the lack of drivers, or do you think its the monitor, or the cable????

Thanks!

Mac Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10), 3.5 GHz 6-Core E5 64GB RAM 2x D700

Posted on Jul 31, 2015 3:39 PM

There are no replies.

Samsung U28D590 Mac Pro + Windows 10

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.