Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I view all my internet logs and activity on my Mac?

Hello, recently I was informed I need to view all my internet logs and activity on my Mac. I would like to know where I can find every single internet log and how I can view them, and how I can view all my activity on my Mac, such as when I open apps, etc. With Safari I do know it has 2 ways to view its history, but it does not show all my history ever since I have had my Mac. Those ways are: ~/Library/Caches/Metadata/Safari and ~/Library/PubSub/Feeds/ These ways both do not show me all my history. I would really appreciate the help, I really need to know how to I can view all my activity on my Mac, and how I can view all my history in Safari. Thanks!

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.4), null

Posted on Jul 31, 2015 5:30 PM

4 replies

Aug 1, 2015 4:24 PM in response to lllaass

This still does not go back to when I first had my Mac, is there anyway I can view every single log that is every noted inside the computer? I got my Mac in 2014 and to find my internet logs in that is frankly confusing. I am on the right track I believe with the article. Is there a easier way that has everything like physically there? I need all my internet logs for the whole computer and its activity dating back to 2013. Thanks.

How can I view all my internet logs and activity on my Mac?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.