Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I log on Apple Music in Itunes?

Hi!

I recently decided to switch to Apple Music, which means im on Itunes a lot now.

To begin with it worked great.

But now whenever I try to play ANY music from my music library, it tells me:" The song "the song" can not be played, because you are not logged into apple music". But I am logged in with my appleid, I have authorized my computer, and I can see the music, but I as i said, I cant play it..

I have tried every setting in the "Settings" menu, I've tried to repair Itunes, and I have even reinstalled it twice and i've looked for a sulotion on the internet these 2 days its been happening. But I cant seem to find the either the problem, or a way to fix it.

- Im on Windows 10 currently, but i've seen the same error on another computer with Windows 7. Its works just fine on my Macbook Pro though.

Do any of you know this problem, or how to fix it?

- Sorry for the english, its not my native language.

Windwos 10-OTHER, Other OS, Windows 10

Posted on Jul 31, 2015 2:28 PM

There are no replies.

How do I log on Apple Music in Itunes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.